- I will treat all BAX Members as equals and show respect to all Members.
- I will keep a positive attitude and do what I can to grow the family.
- I will have pride in myself and in my family and will conduct myself as such.
- I will not act in a manner that can embarrass my family or myself.
- I will not wear BAX clothing or represent BAXWAR while engaging in any illegal activities
- I will not judge members by how cool or popular they are, I will judge them on their hear and character.
[vc_section][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”fadeIn”]As Battleaxe Global the pledge each of us has taken was to ourselves, and each other. Our Code of Conduct is the glue that binds us to our morals and will always ring true and just when are of a clear mind. When we find ourselves searching for the correct words or actions, we know that the guidance of our Code, along with the strength of Global, will never fail to point us in a direction conductive to progress. The Battleaxe Global Code of Conduct is as follows:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”fadeIn” el_class=”rules-bullet-style”]